We are pleased to announce that the Feed the Future Innovation Lab Collaborative Research on Grain Legumes, known as the Dry Grain Pulses Collaborative Research Support Program (Pulse CRSP) from 2007 to 2012 and now to be called the Legume Innovation Lab, has been awarded a $24.5 million extension for 4.5 years, through September 29, 2017.
The research work of Pulse CRSP PI Dr. Barry Pittendrigh (PI-UIUC-1) was featured on the Big Ten Network in February 2013.
Link to main video article
Dr. Irv Widders, director, and Dr. Cynthia Donovan, deputy director, Legume Innovation Lab, were interviewed at the 2012 World Food Prize in Des Moines, Iowa, in December 2012, on how grain legumes contribute to Feed the Future Strategic Initiatives. Link to Video.
(This column is updated regularly to reflect vital information for researchers and managers connected to PULSE CRSP projects and grants. If nothing is listed, nothing is immediately due.)
- This website is constructed according to the W3C's XHTML 1.0 and CSS 3 standards. Although not all pages may be 100% compliant, pages will conform to the standards as closely as possible.
- Click here for more information about MSU's Web accessibility policy and related guidelines and resources.
2. Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer - This site currently supports the latest three versions of Internet Explorer, which can be found at Microsoft's website.
- Firefox - This site supports the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, which can be found at Mozilla's website.
- This site also supports the latest version of Webkit, a rendering engine used by web browsers such as Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
3. Browser Settings
- This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control all of the presentation. Turning off the style sheet will affect the visual presentation and may affect the functionality of the site for some users.
4. Required Applications
- Flash - Videos and other site features that use this browser plugin can be viewed by downloading the Adobe Flash Player.
- Adobe Reader - PDF documents can be viewed by downloading Adobe Reader.
- Office - Microsoft Office documents can be viewed using the Microsoft Office Viewer programs.
5. Keyboard Navigation
- Tab - Navigate to next link
- Arrow Keys - Navigate the browser
- Spacebar - Navigate to bottom of page
- Backspace - Go back a page
- F5 - Refresh page
Announcements & Opportunities
U.S. Borlaug Summer Institute
The U.S. Borlaug Fellows in Global Food Security Program is offering a two-week learning program for graduate students interested in developing a holistic understanding of the conceptual challenges around global food security with a focus on cross-disciplinary problem solving of real-world development challenges. For more information, click here.